Wednesday, September 5, 2012

How Do You Use Your Flex from Filofax

I love the color and the feel of this First Edition Slim Magenta Flex. It's in the personal size.


What do you keep inside your Flex?
So far all I've used this Flex for is for making notes and lists.
I would love to find out how you've been using yours, if you have one.
I've also written grocery lists and things to remember to do in it as well.
I've kept it in my purse for a time and now it sits on my end table in my living room.  Where do you keep yours?  And what kinds of things to write in it?
I would love to hear your ideas on how you use your Flex!

2 comments:

  1. I have an A5 that I use for taking notes at work. My iPad mini tucks in quite nicely (the flap of the Smart Cover) as well as my lunch and swipe cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got mine today! Already have one of my current writing books in it :)

    ReplyDelete