Monday, January 7, 2013

Update Of Organizer Extras Box



That's my puppy "Oscar" watching my every move.
I recently purchased online this Bristol 3-section Valet Box from the Container Store to keep my organizer accessories in.  I received it today.  The box has a nice quality feel to it and the 3 sections inside are very convenient for storing my organizer extras.  The outside has a nice linen-y fabric look to it.  It's just light enough to carry from room to room, depending on where I feel like doing my organizer updates and such.  I'm very happy with it.  It also looks nice sitting on my end table with my A5 Chameleon on top of it.  All contained looking nice and neat and perfectly ready to use.

The post where I first mentioned this box can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment